Executive Chef Services
Cambridge Senior Living strives to provide the finest quality of food and service for the residents residing in our community, as we believe a great meal is one of life's simplest pleasures. Executive Chef meals are designed and prepared daily with the freshest ingredients.
At Cambridge, we provide restaurant-style dining in an elegant dining room. Each day features a three course meal with an appetizer, main course, and dessert.
Enjoy meals at a time that best fits you with our all-day dining menu.
Cambridge loves to partner with our local farmers for the freshest ingredients, to take advantage of seasonally available fruits and vegetables, otherwise known as "Farm-to-Fork" cuisine. Our Chefs are given a variety of intriguing and fresh options to elevate your dining experience every day!
Engaging Entertainment & Social Life
- Internet access to communicate with friends and family, surf the Internet, Skype, and more!
- Community Room for entertainment and recreational activities
- RestoreYOU Program
- Cinema movies played in our luxurious theater
- Men's Club
- Ladies' Club
- Community outings
- Sensory groups
- Live music events weekly
- Spiritual services
Relax & Enjoy
- Cambridge Serenity Spa & Salon
- Offering full salon services including haircuts, perms, manicures, and much more
- Grand Bath with whirlpool spa tub
- Pool access and exercise options
Comfort & Convenience
• Four spacious living rooms for watching TV or just relaxing
• Banking on-site/by appointment
• Vending and snack machine options
• Dining room to entertain family and friends
• Secure courtyard
• Breathtaking balcony
Contact us today for a FREE personal assessment!
Advocacy & Resource List
Alzheimer's Association, Greater WI Chapter - www.alz.org/gwwi
Alzheimer's & Dementia Alliance of WI - www.alzwisc.org
Board on Aging & Long Term Care - www.longtermcare.state.wi.us
Family Caregiver Support Network - www.caregiversupportnetwork.com
Long Term Care Ombudsman - www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/aging
WI Alzheimer's Institute - www.wai.wisc.edu